Monday, January 19, 2009

One World One Heart Begins!

The comment area is now closed.  
I will announce the winner on Feb 12th.
Thank you all for visiting my blog and please do return.  
Tout droit....Marilyn :)















and I am so excited and thrilled to be on board this gypsy caravan......

Thanks for stopping by my campsite!

To understand this more, and to see the list of all who are particpating, please read Lisa's comments on her blog.

In order to be in my drawing,  add a comment, only on this post, with a way for me to contact you.  I will do a random drawing on Feb. 12th and anyone that is actively blogging is eligible.

My gift includes all of the items shown in the photos....

* a page from a French journal, dated 1883, found at a Paris fleamarket  8" x  5-3/4"
* an antique rusted key, tied with a bit of antique gold netting  2"
* a face I sculpted and covered with antique gold netting, signed and hanging on a thin polka dot ribbon, with beaded wire embellishment
* a medallion from a antique rosary, with a bit of chain attached. 3/4"
* a iridescent glass butterfly bead, measuring 1-3/4" x 1" wide
* a piece of antique beaded netting, measuring 5" x  2-1/2" wide

Pieces of my heart......from me to you.....


No comments:

Post a Comment