Saturday, January 10, 2009

Me and my shadow......


My shadow took me on a fabulous hike today.
We hiked to "Sound of Music" hill ( as we have named it ) where we climb up out of the redwood forests to look out to the Pacific Ocean to the west and the Marin headlands to the south.
Fabulous views.





From the top of the hills you can see so far.








And look! I found a cow's skull!

 Hmmmm.....a dolphin skull on Holbox and now a cattle skull in Sonoma county.












We stop for a rest on the hilltop.....pouring a glass of cold bubbly cider to make a toast to our wildest dreams for 2009.

My question is.......

What would your wildest dream be, for this new year?
 
What makes your tummy quiver and goose bumps break out on your skin.....and you know it's beyond your abilities and it would be way too much to expect of yourself and it could never happen....and it would be just too amazing if it did...and you couldn't really even imagine that it would??  

No reality.....just pure wild wish.....

Mine is this......

....to be able to actually speak French (an impossible wish, I am convinced )...to live in a fabulous 14th or 15th century castle somewhere in Provence....for 3 months....... and have my friends and family come to stay with my love and me. 

Wow! That makes me tingle!
A whole new doorway that opens to a totally new experience....a French experience!
Impossible, I say.......but I am willing. :)

What would your wildest dream be?????? Come on....share.... :) Speak it!  Make it a wild dream that you can't imagine happening....but you would be willing to experience!


We walk on and find Fern Springs and a little circle of stones left as a offering.... or a symbol of....something sweet and pure.... to someone.




















Gosh...we've walked miles and miles!
Time to go home to rest....
What a beautiful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment