Saturday, February 7, 2009

My prince arrives........

I've been 'on island', as the locals say, for 10 days now.  Enjoying my alone time...basking in solitude and order.  Everything in it's place....time is mine to spend freely.
My exhale has been long and sweet.
And today, my prince arrives.

So..... little lipstick ......

an earring........some eyeliner......

yep....I'm ready......

His flight was delayed 5 hours....but finally there he is!

oh my goodness!  He brings a gift for me!  

Wow!   A fantastic crystal geode ring in an intense midnight blue color.


and earrings too!   Midnite blue capice shells, trimmed in silver.  Wow!

My prince is home....and the full moon rises.
We will celebrate our 42 year wedding anniversary on February 12th.  
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return."



No comments:

Post a Comment