Saturday, November 15, 2008

What can I say......

"What can I say but I'm working on it,
all of it-everything in its entirety.
I've left nothing out.  I can't say when it'll be complete,
only that I'll not cease until it's longer, rounder, tighter....
and with a little more red."





This print hangs in the hallway to my studio.  
I LOVE this artist and I apologize that I can't remember nor read the name on the print so that I can share the url with you.  If anyone knows, let me know so I can post it.

Here is my "longer, rounder, tighter....and with a little more red" piece........
the result of walks on the beach and hikes through the Ko'olau mountains.
Next week we fly back to California and while I love it there.....I'm already clenching my fingers to hang on to this paradise.



No comments:

Post a Comment