Friday, September 24, 2010

Holistic Dog Food and Homeopathic Vets

If you buy dog food labeled "natural", "premium", "ultra premium", "human-grade", or "holistic" I have a product for you.

Miracle Water.

And yes it works.

I promise.    I'm from the Internets, and would I lie to you?




If you go to a veterinarian or doctor that advertises themselves as "homeopathic" or one that practices "herbology," or touts themselves as being "holistic," then I have a doctor just for you.

He offers all kinds of cool stuff, including Miracle Hip Replacement Surgery.

And yes it works.

I promise.  I'm from the Internets, and would I lie to you?

And JUST REMEMBER, if Eddie Fischer had followed my advice just three days ago, he would still be alive

True!



P.S.:   Are you tired of people calling you gullible?  Did you know that gullible is not even in the dictionary?
.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment