Monday, January 25, 2010

One World One Heart Begins......


I love this event! Not only is it a wonderful way to meet new people, not only does it create our experience of the world as a close-knit community, not only does it provide hours of inspiration, but it allows me to go into my studio and chose bits and pieces of what I find inspiring and share that with some unknown person, somewhere in the world. It is magic, I think.

So this is what I have chosen to gift away.....

A multi-page illustrated newspaper labeled
"Journal Artistique & Pralique de Travaux Feminins" dated 1904. I found it in a small
fleamarket in the south of France. Great illustrations and ads.
Also......3 postcards, purchased in France. One is a Claude Monet, one is a Toulouse-Lautrec and one is of four figures from the Regne de Louis XVI period.
Also...a postcard, from Paris...handwritten and dated ( I think ) 1881.
Also.....a real butterfly! An irridescent glass butterfly! A gathering of fine gold thread.....
A brown button with a ribbon and small spool of thread ....and 3 pieces of antique beadwork.

To win, you need only post your comment on my blog, leaving me your email address so I can contact you, if you are the winner. The winner will be chosen by a random counter and the event ends on Feb 15th.
Click on the side bar One World One Heart Logo to be taken to
the main site for this event where you will see a list with all the people who are participating. It is a Magic Carpet Ride for sure!!
Welcome Aboard!!







No comments:

Post a Comment