Friday, June 26, 2009

From yuck to pink inspiration....

Well, I had this inspiration to cover my mushroom with a mosaic of oyster shells.
Frankly, it turned out awful!  A mess of white lumps in lumpy grey concrete. Oh dear!
Then I looked up....and saw my beautiful hydrangeas, and inspiration lifted me up again.
I should make pink hydrangeas out of apoxie clay and cover the oysters shells on the mushroom.  Yes!  So I started yesterday and I think it will look great!  Can you imagine it?
Pink puffs all over the top of the mushroom is what I see.

However.......I now have to face making about 50 of these flowers.  Oh, the journeys that inspiration takes us on can be daunting!!   When will I find the time, and how much time is this project going to take!  But ...there's no alternative...it's either yuck or pink hydrandeas for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment