Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mushrooms on my mind.....

A friend of mine found a resin funky mushroom lamp at the swap meet.......
I wish I had taken a photo of it before I began revamping it!
It had a blue mushroom cap and.... well....you should have seen it.

But I got out my paints and metallic powders and added moss here and there..... and cut off the light cord and then sculpted a little sleeping babe.....

I'm going to place it somewhere out among the trees for my granddaughters to discover....








I'd love to see photos of mushrooms in your part of the world.
If you send them to me....or post them on your blog and let me know, I could put together a slide show of them on my blog so we all could amaze ourselves at Mother Nature's art work.
Let's see if we can find the strangest mushroom...the cutest mushroom.....the ugliest mushroom.....

No comments:

Post a Comment