Friday, June 21, 2013

My Grandfathers Guitar by Angela Sullivan

My Grandfathers Guitar by Angela Sullivan
I visit him...The old man. I watch as he gingerly rises from his seat and slowly disappears down the hall.
In moments he returns with an old guitar. Even tho it was in almost perfect condition I could tell it was old. I looked up with surprise as he reached his weathered hands out to me as if he wanted me to take it. I reach out and feel the slick smoothness of the wood. A smile sweeps across his face as he says to me...Baby girl she is yours now. I smile back and realize that this is special. I know that the guitar is one of the most valuable gifts I have ever received. The most special gift  My Grandfathers Guitar. 
To purchase visit my 
To view more of my art visit my

No comments:

Post a Comment