Tuesday, April 30, 2013

1st Runner-Up - Best Blogger


The May issue of Hartford Magazine containing all the 2013 Best Of Winners has hit the press. Turns out I was voted "1st Runner Up" as "Best Blogger in Greater Hartford." It's quite an honor to be sandwiched between Colin McEnroe and Jim Shea – two area writers that I greatly respect and admire. 

Many thanks to everyone who took the time to send a vote my way, and of course, for reading along with my story over all these years now. Thanks for helping to push me – both in my writing and as I work to shed this disease. Writing this blog is such a privledge and more healing to me than any medicine. The fact that people actually seem to enjoy reading it is a humbling and exciting bonus! So, thanks. I'm honored. 




No comments:

Post a Comment