Friday, January 18, 2013

Not Without Ketchup

Not Without Ketchup
I just can't tell you enough how much I am enjoying painting these days. It is just
like something happened overnight and I am painting just like I have dreamed of painting all these
years. I am loving the painterly strokes and finally producing something I am proud of and not in a haughty way. I feel blessed to be able to do something that is so much fun and to be pretty pleased with the results. I was looking back to the very first paintings I posted on this blog. Boy and I amazed. Thanks to all of my followers who have stood by me through these last few years and to all my new followers who have just found my art. I hope that in the coming days and years you will find something that makes you smile. 
SOLD 5/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment