Thursday, March 29, 2012

Morning Coffee

Morning Coffee
The first cup is always the best. When my eyes pop open the first thing I think about
is that I am glad to be alive and thankful that God allowed me live to see another day and then Coffee.
As I lay there I think I can smell that wonderful aroma. My imagination I am sure.... But wait...
my husband did get up sometime before me and the coffee is made. I see the dark rich fluid as it becomes dark in the cup. I feel the warmth in my hand as I hold the delicate china cup and drink in the senses of
pleasure even before my lips touch the cool glass rim. And then Ahhh! Nothing like it. I would like to 
share this toast with my artist friend Janett Marie who daily paints coffee cups. Visit her blog to experience a different kind of cup.  
4x4 oil on canvas panel
Unavailable

No comments:

Post a Comment