Saturday, December 24, 2011

From Our House To Yours

From Our House To Yours
This is our gift to you. I do cry a little as I post this. My oldest daughter Julie
is a Captain in the United States Marine Corp. Today this Christmas day she serves.
 She is far far away who knows where. She is at a location I can not
 name because I do not know. Her profession is protecting you and your family
on this Christmas Day. No I won't talk to her today but I will think
of her and pray for her safety as she works to ensure ours. She gave me one of her dog tags not long
ago and it hangs constantly from my easel. I tied it there from a ribbon. The leaves on
this mistletoe branch represent our family, Lacy, Kristopher, Benny, Angela and
 Captain Julie M Laube. We give you this gift From Our House To Yours.
Merry Christmas to all.......

No comments:

Post a Comment