Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Heart Sings


My Heart Sings

Sometimes when I see something beautiful I get light hearted
and tears well up in my eyes and "My Heart Sings".
It sings with the joy of knowing that I am able to see the things that
my God has made. It sings to know that he knows me by name.
It sings because I am blessed to live in such a time as this.

I have been absent for a few days and have posted a few older paintings
because I have been sick. My husband has been in the hospital with pneumonia.
We went on vacation to San Diego and both came back home sick. I have lost some
followers and that makes me a little sad but thanks to all of you who have stuck by me. Hopefully
I will be posting new paintings daily once again.

14x11 acrylic on canvas panel
$140
To purchase contact me at angelasacrylics@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment