Friday, February 4, 2011

This News Calls for Double Dream Hands

Dr. Moskowitz: "We are very pleased with your scan results."

Me: "Really? That's so awesome! This is such great news. I was freaking out all day!"

Me after I hang up phone: "Holy F*%&!!" (after I triple checked that the phone was disconnected). Then I did an Irish jig and nearly fainted.

Report summary:
  • There is a near complete resolution of the active nodes in my chest
  • My spleen is no longer lighting up
  • The area showing uptake in my upper back is resolved
  • All areas of cancer activity in my bone have "decreased nicely"
In short, all of the areas of cancer activity are much reduced if not eliminated completely. The SGN-35 is working! So, so, so, so thrilled and in shock and awe. It's been a rough couple days of scanticipation, which took its toll physically, emotionally and mentally. Now I'm exhausted, but in the good tired smiling way. I'm looking forward to a real, nightmareless sleep tonight.

Happy. Happy. Happy. As happy as this guy:

No comments:

Post a Comment