Sunday, August 30, 2009

Before France, dreams of Hawaii

I've got my suitcase open and I'm filling it with what I will take to France, but meanwhile, I've been in the studio creating one of the projects for the Hawaiian Retreat.   It's turned out really well and I'm excited about teaching this creation.....just one of several we will do.

Today I must call Pahia, my Kahuna friend to talk to her about what we shall plan for this week of magick.  Gail Lackey and I plan to incorporate some of the healing modalities that we have learned in our "whizard" adventures.  Reiki....Pranic Healing....and so much more.

I love the energy as it builds and comes together and then on Nov. 1st we meet our family for a week of pure heaven.

There are a couple of places left in this retreat.  Can you join us?  Email me for information:



No comments:

Post a Comment