Saturday, July 11, 2009

I've created a monster of puffs!

My idea of doing something with my big mushroom in my garden has turned into a huge problem!   Geez!  I'm not used to doing such a big project and I'm afraid my attention span is failing me, but I'm driven to complete things I start, so here I am faced with this mushroom, shouting " do something with me!"  every time I enter our cottage.
Making hydrandeas was a good idea, but way too much work....then I thought....I'll cover styrofoam balls with beads and fill in the space with those.
To get an idea of how it will look, I made up a batch and put them on the mushroom around the hydrandeas that I had made.  


Yikes!  it looks like a nightmare of pink and green puffs, up again my beautiful hydrandea bushes.  I think there is something to be said for too much of a good thing!
And ....I would need to make so many more to fill it!

Anyone have any ideas of something that I could use to fill in the spaces that will calm this thing down a bit????



No comments:

Post a Comment