Friday, May 15, 2009

Images of a desert paradise....

Canyon Ranch in Tucson, Arizona was certainly all we wished for....my prince and I.

I often offer up a saying to friends who are considering certain actions in their life...."be careful of the door that you open, because before you know it, you are in the room".  We all know what it is like to be sucked into situations that are not for our greater good, just because we didn't listen to our intuition and we got involved in something or someone that shouldn't have claimed our attention.  And often, we open a door and step into a new experience that provides knowledge, excitement and 
personal growth.  I believe I have opened such a door.....and Canyon Ranch provided the key.  I am fascinated by alternative and complementary modalities of healing.  Healing Touch, Reiki, Matrix Energetics and there are many many more. I have had several personal experiences with these energetics and later this month will be going to a training in Matrix Energetics and then in June I will begin studying Reiki.  Off to see the wizard and who knows where she will lead me.  What fun a new adventure is!



















No comments:

Post a Comment