Friday, April 4, 2008

The Toughest Bitch on the Planet

OK, I apologize. A bad pun and insensitive too. But you see, it's not often you get to praise the tenacity of American womanhood, and "Woman Bites Dog" has been so overdone.

It seems that when a Pitbull leaped her fence to attack her lab, Amy Rice of Minneapolis went ran out to rescue her dog but could not get the Pitbull to release.

"I ended up biting the pit bull on the nose," she said. "I didn't plan it, that's what happened. I broke the skin and had pit bull blood in my mouth. I knew what happened and I knew that it wasn't good."

And it worked too. And no, we do not make these things up.

The pit bull has been quarantined. Ella, Ms. Rice's Labrador Retriever, is recovering with staples and stitches to her head and a crushed ear canal.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment